Each month we will select one adventure/nature themed book, a six-pack of premium craft beer, and one specialty bottle of the highest quality import beer. All you have to do is register by the 20th of the preceding month to receive your Books & Beer kit the first week of the following month. Example: order by January 20th and receive your Books & Beer the first week of February.
Here's some specs:
- We will email you once the book is selected. If it's already on your shelf or have-read list, we'll give you some other options.
- Our curator of beers will hand select only the highest quality products for your enjoyment.
- You will receive a code good for 10% Off any additional books and beer for your registered month(s).
- You will have the option to join the email group with other fans of Books & Beer to discuss reading and tasting notes. Who knows, we may even gather 'round a campfire, trail or trout stream for some sharing.
- All participants must be 21 years old.
- Since these items will be special ordered for you, there are no refunds.
- Shipping beer sounds fun, but since it's not legal in MT your items must be picked up in-store.
On Trails, by Robert Moor
New York Times Best Seller
Over the course of seven years, Moor traveled the globe, exploring trails of all kinds, from the miniscule to the massive. He learned the tricks of master trail-builders, hunted down long-lost Cherokee trails, and traced the origins of our road networks. In each chapter, Moor interweaves his adventures with findings from science, history, philosophy, and nature writing.
Mother Earth Brewing: Boo Koo IPA
six-pack of 12 oz cans
Ratebeer.com score: 96/100
There is something really intriguing about a beer that is light in color, yet still infused with huge aroma and flavor. It deceives the senses in a pleasant, yet completely surprising way. A simple grain bill of pils, light crystal, and a bit of wheat, combined with a vigorous hop dosing of Mosaic and Simcoe make this beer just bookoo enough.
Du Bocq: Blanche De Namur (Belgian Wit Beer)
750 mL corked & caged bottle
Gold medal Brussels Beer Challenge 2016 & 2017, Gold medal at International Beer Challenge 2013, "Europe's Best Witbier" at the World Beer Awards, 2012
Named after Princess Blanche of Namur - who was born in the region near the brewery in 1320. Blanche captivated King Magnus IV of Sweden around 1335: she married him and was crowned the Queen of Sweden and Norway.
Inviting, refreshing aroma and flavor; fruitiness from a very traditional yeast strain; and smooth rich body.